Review datasets at a set interval
Allows datasets to be reviewed at a set interval.
- Adds a ‘package_review’ table to the database to store data related to the review process.
- Adds a ‘group_review’ table to the database to store data related to the review process.
- Adds a ‘Dataset Review Interval’ field to organisations that allows users to set the default review period for datasets.
- Adds a ‘Next Review’ field to dataset new/edit screens which defaults to today + ‘Dataset Review Interval’
- Adds a ‘Mark as Reviewed’ button to dataset view page.
- clone this repository
python ckanext-review/setup.py develop
review to the list of plugins in .ini file
- Ensure ckan is configured to send emails: http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/maintaining/email-notifications.html
Create a cron job that runs once a day to create activity stream items when packages are due to be reviewed i.e.
1 0 * * * /usr/lib/ckan/default/bin/paster –plugin=ckanext-review notify -c /etc/ckan/default/development.ini